Activities on and around Hubbard Lake.
Sailing - Fishing - Swimming - Jet skiing - Boating - Tubing - Water skiing - Snorkeling - Paddleboarding - Kayaking (lake and near by rivers) - Canoeing (lake and near by rivers) - Pontoon boating - Golfing - Disc Golf - Hiking - Cycling - Hunting - Mountain Biking - Horseback Riding - Tennis
Hubbard Lake is a popular destination for summer angling as well as winter ice fishing. It is well stocked with bass, yellow perch, northern pike, tiger muskie, trout and walleye. There is an indoor fish cleaning station. Public access sites and boat ramps are situated at 5 convenient location around the lake.
Happy Trails Pet Resort near by for your furry friends.
Low populated roads with hills for touring and scenic trails for mountain bikers.
Scenic setting with lake views from every cabin. Resort sleeps 30 - 40 people.
Stores - Gas - Bait - Boat Rental:
- Q & C/Marathon Gas Station, (989) 727-2094
- Hubbard Lake General Store, (989) 727-9172
- Viking Marine (Store - Bait - Boat Rental - Gas) (989) 727-2797
- Hubbard Lake Marine (Store - Bait - Boat Rental - Gas), (989) 727-2286
- South Shore Party Store (Store - Bait - Pontoon, Kayak, Paddle Board and Canoe Rental), (989) 736-6418
Alpena, MI Points of Interest: (30 minute drive)
- Thunder Bay National Marine Sanctuary
- Great Lakes Maritime Heritage Center
- Island Park and Wildlife Sanctuary
- Besser Museum
- Rockport State Park
- Stoney Acres Winery
- Starlite Beach
- Arzo Sports and Fun Park
Places of Worship:
- Hubbard Lake Bible Church
- St Paul Lutheran Church
- Hope Lutheran Church
- St Catherine Church
- Woodside Bible Church
- St Gabriel Church
Disc Golf Courses:
- Lumberjack DGC, Alpena
- Eagle Country DGC, Alpena
- Dewey Durant DGC, East Tawas
- The Memory, Atlanta
- Disc Golf Locator Map