Activities on and around Hubbard lake.
Sailing - Fishing - Swimming - Jet skiing - Boating - Tubing - Water skiing - Snorkeling - Paddle boarding - Kayaking (lake and near by rivers) - Canoeing (lake and near by rivers) - Pontoon boating - Golfing - Hiking - Cycling - Hunting - Mountain Biking - Horseback Riding - Tennis ...........
Hubbard Lake is a popular destination for summer angling as well as winter ice fishing. It is well stocked with bass, yellow perch, northern pike, tiger muskie, trout and walleye. There is an indoor fish cleaning station. Public access sites and boat ramps are situated at 5 convenient location around the lake.
Happy Trails Pet Resort near by for your furry friends.
- Bounty Hunter Fishing Charter
- Chum Bucket Charters
- Throwing Bait Guide Service
- Trout Scout Charters
- Two Hearted Charters Great Lakes Sport Fishing
Scenic setting with lake views from every cabin. Resort sleeps 30 - 40 people.
Stores - Gas - Bait - Boat Rental:
- Q & C Gas Station
- The General Store
- Viking Marina (Store - Bait - Boat Rental - Gas)
- Hubbard Lake Marina (Store - Bait - Boat Rental - Gas)
- Len and Lanes Little Store (Store - Bait - Boat Rental - Gas)
- Blue Water (Store - Bait - Boat Rental - Gas)
- Marathon Gas Station and Quick Mart
- Hubbard Lake General Store
Low populated roads with hills for touring and scenic trails for mountain bikers.
- Churchill Pointe Inn
- Cedar Grove Bar and Grill
- Smokey's Restaurant and Tavern
- North End Restaurant
- The Stone Bar and Grill
- Roadhouse Bar and Grill
- Rosa's Lookout Inn
- Small Game
Alpena, MI Points of Interest: (30 minute drive)
- Thunder Bay National Marine Sanctuary
- Great Lakes Maritime Heritage Center
- Island Park and Wildlife Sanctuary
- Besser Museum
- Rockport State Park
- Stoney Acres Winery
- Starlite Beach
- Arzo Sports and Fun Park
Places of Worship:
- Hubbard Lake Bible Church
- St Paul Lutheran Church
- Hope Lutheran Church
- St Catherine Church
- Woodside Bible Church
- St Gabriel Church